Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone do this thing

1. Default Can anyone do this thing

I'm really trying hard but just can't the hang of pattern doing. Tried it in designer 3 and even in the gray thing IClick image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1438721156394.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	77340 bought. Can't seem to get it right. Would like the eagle higher in the foreground and the text lower. any help at all would be appreciated deeply. I'll pay for the pattern, I don't expect anyone to work for free.

Will this work for you??
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CarveWright - [Untitled Project] 2015-08-04 17.31.00.png 
Views:	67 
Size:	108.4 KB 
ID:	77346
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ed,

I imported the image and then used the pattern editor to clean it up. I hope this helps. If it does, no payment is necessary. Just glad I could help
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SteveNelson46; 08-04-2015 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Lowered Text
    Steve

4. Default

Thanks so much Steve, it is excellent I will Use it You are great

5. Default

My mistake I am using Zans thanks to both of you this is so good people helping people. Why cant we do that in real life.

You're welcome Ed!

Ed,

I did a quick tutorial on how to change height on simple patterns. There are many ways to do this but this technique is actually perfect for low color pallet images that are converted to patterns. You get clean lines with these patterns that the pattern editor really is good with. I've only been playing with this for little over a year so feel a little presumptuous but here it is. Please let me know if anything is confusing.

Suzanne and Steve are wonderful artists. Steve's tutorial videos are a must see as well.

Regards

I use Project Designer 2 so everything should translate
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Changing height in patterns.pdf  

Quote Originally Posted by oscarl48 View Post
    Ed,

I did a quick tutorial on how to change height on simple patterns. There are many ways to do this but this technique is actually perfect for low color pallet images that are converted to patterns. You get clean lines with these patterns that the pattern editor really is good with. I've only been playing with this for little over a year so feel a little presumptuous but here it is. Please let me know if anything is confusing.

Suzanne and Steve are wonderful artists. Steve's tutorial videos are a must see as well.

Regards

I use Project Designer 2 so everything should translate
    I did a quick tutorial video on the Pattern Editor using Ed's image . Here is the link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0j...ew?usp=sharing
    Steve

Steve, I think you just helped all the new pattern builders get to a new level with this video, including me. Very nicely done.

Did you know that can just copy and paste any image to Designer.........don't even have to save it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast