Thread: Z Axis error E06-313

Default Z Axis error E06-313

Has anyone encountered this error? I got it as it started to measure a board for a project. Since I got it I cannot do anything. Every project I try immediately gives me the error message and nothing happens. I have cleaned and lubed the Z truck and checked all the connections. I have reformatted the card and tried again. Nothing works. Is there a way to reset an error?

Thanks everyone.

If the truck moves up and down freely, the problem is probably the FFC flat ribbon wire. Check the connections at the ends and look for any cracks or damage to it.

If you notice the truck move slightly before the error occurs, it could be a loose encoder disc in the rear of the motor.

Is it 0 - 8 that you can you can test x, y, and z. I use that a lot. I can't check now because one machine is doing a 3 hr. rotary carve. and the other is waiting for the FFC cable to arrive tomorrow.
    Clint
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

Could be the error message you get when the bit does the bob down at the brass roller and has found a hole in the plastic and faulted out...

Look at the brass roller holder and see if you drilled a hole in it....

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com