Thread: Computer Crashed!

Default Computer Crashed!

Got a new one today, as I have orders I need to fill... anyway downloaded the design program off carvewrights site and tried to register it and I keep getting, cant find host. Do I have to reregister during business hours? I can gt into my patterns I bought off carvewright but I cant resave them either until I get my license for use. What do you suggest? Or what do you know about registering online on the weekend?

Are you getting that message when you click on the "register now" link?

What version of designer are you running?

I get this from Designer 3 when trying to access my customer account from the help tab. Probably a bad link..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.PNG  
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	28 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	77184this is the message Im getting... I have an account but I also tried to register s a new account and got the same thing... which is why I asked if they close their servers down at carvewright when they arent there?

Yes, That finally worked once I figured out how to add this new computer to it... I cant thank you enough!!!

Dan, Good call on the link!

wwill, Great to hear you are back to good.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.