Thread: Texture Pulldown Group

Question Texture Pulldown Group

I am using the latest Designer ver. 3 software, licensed on my laptop and the desktop. When running on the laptop, there are three drop down options: Litho, Wood, or None.

When running on the desktop, the Litho option is not displayed.

Why? I have been experimenting and trying to figure this out, to no avail. CW has yet to respond to my email sent a few days ago.
    Thanks,
    Greg.
    Greg Luckett
    Great Lakes Wood Arts Co.
    Saint Joseph, MI

Greg,

I think it might be the hardware acceleration setting. Got to "edit" "preferences" and change the setting to see if that does it.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

That was it, thanks. I had turned it off due to GUI crashes that kept happening while making text edits. the 3D Graphic Hardware Acceleration that is. I just set it back to Auto, then reloaded the Designer and it is there. Hmmm? Must see if the GUI crashing starts again. I think there has been at least one upgrade patch since that was happening, so keeping my fingers crossed.
    Thank you!
    Greg Luckett
    Great Lakes Wood Arts Co.
    Saint Joseph, MI