Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For D&D nerds - Crossed Axes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default For D&D nerds - Crossed Axes

Me being one of them. My wife was laughing at me when I told her I was a dungeon master when I was a teenager. The age of monochrome screens and 16 kilobit program memory.

Amazing how far we have come in 5 short years (...okay 35 years).

Wasn't exactly sure where to put this so put it on its own.

mpc is designer 2 so including axe pattern and dice pattern separately. The skull I have shared on multiple projects.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CW crossed axes.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

You have a lot of learning years behind you I bought my frist computer 25 yrs ago didn't know what I was doing, paid $1,500 for a gateway, two years later it had so many viruses I had the black screen of death on it, it cost to much to get it fixed that it went to the dump I have not had one until I bought this one to use the carvewright.

NICE Oscar!

Thanks Suzanne.

I over estimated. I just looked it up. My first computer was a Commodor 64 with a whopping 8 bit processor. (1982)

lol. Its hard to believe I have lived already an entire lifetime. Nostalgia only since I have 2 laptops, my kindle, two desktops and my trusty smart phone.

My first computer was the Vick20 (only sold in Canada I think) that you had to plug in a small tv set. Only MSDOS and one game but I loved it.

6. Default

Radio Shack Color computer. 4K ram. loaded operating system from an audio tape. Then games or apps could be loaded from audio tape also. It could take 10 minutes or more to load a game. That is if there wasn't an error loading. The volume control on the audio tape deck had to be set just perfectly or it wouldn't work. Floppy disc drive became available later but was more expensive than the computer, $600 range, if I remember correctly. Those were the days! LOL
    Last edited by TerryT; 07-06-2015 at 01:34 PM.

Talking of computers my first was one I built in mid 70's( called a calculator now days and was hex), but first I used was an IBM 360, spent many hours at the key punch programming, and entering data for the programs I wrote.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

My first puter was a timex brand that hooked to a cassette player to store data. Bought it in 1983, I think. I wrote a program to balance the checkbook. Expensive calculator 😊.... Kind of like the expensive food thawer called a microwave....
    John
    www.jdmwoodworks.com
    Facebook Page: click FB button on web page

Bessemer, MI (shop location)
    Lake Gogebic, MI (where I hang my hat)

"He who wants by the yard, but gives by the inch, should be kicked by the foot"...

zan I wrote process control algorithm, most back then was in fortran 77, I managed and built a pilot plant that made Maleic Anhydride, automating it in the early 80's, before it was sold in 1990, and I left the company to start my own business.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Default better looking fantasy axe

A little better axe for dungeon and dragon rooms.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CW fantasy axe.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast