My wife Cheryl and I just returned from the CW 2015 Conference yesterday and are still basking in the "afterglow"! We want to thank the entire CarveWright Staff for hosting the event and providing such a valuable learning experience for all the attendees. They did a wonderful job pulling this off for the fifth year in a row. The conference classes were packed with great info and the Q&A from the attendees helped "drive" each session to accommodate everyone's needs. I believe everyone was infused with tons more knowledge than they arrived with, which was the goal of course. Thanks also to all the presenters - Connie, Joe, Steve Ramirez, Dick Bipes and Chris Rawls...WOW! What fun it was to hear from these talented and knowledgeable individuals. Very inspiring and helpful!

I had the chance to visit with just about everyone who attended over the course of several days. I sure enjoyed meeting new users as well as seeing some of my old friends again! I did gain a few pounds due to the great food...Cheryl has put me on a strict diet until I'm back to "normal", which is still about 10 pounds overweight.

Thanks again, CarveWright!