Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CW 2015 Conference

Default CW 2015 Conference

My wife Cheryl and I just returned from the CW 2015 Conference yesterday and are still basking in the "afterglow"! We want to thank the entire CarveWright Staff for hosting the event and providing such a valuable learning experience for all the attendees. They did a wonderful job pulling this off for the fifth year in a row. The conference classes were packed with great info and the Q&A from the attendees helped "drive" each session to accommodate everyone's needs. I believe everyone was infused with tons more knowledge than they arrived with, which was the goal of course. Thanks also to all the presenters - Connie, Joe, Steve Ramirez, Dick Bipes and Chris Rawls...WOW! What fun it was to hear from these talented and knowledgeable individuals. Very inspiring and helpful!

I had the chance to visit with just about everyone who attended over the course of several days. I sure enjoyed meeting new users as well as seeing some of my old friends again! I did gain a few pounds due to the great food...Cheryl has put me on a strict diet until I'm back to "normal", which is still about 10 pounds overweight.

Thanks again, CarveWright!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

So sad I could not attend this year!

Thanks Mike, Your inlay techniques were really impressive. As usuall, one of the most beneficial things I get from attending is talking with the carvewright staff and the users and gaining the "I never thought of that" ideas from both staff and users. The conference was extremely beneficial.

Keep the tips and tricks coming!

I was just commenting to my dad how much I learned at the conference this year. No matter how much time you spend on this software or on the actual machine, there is ALWAYS something that you can learn at these conferences. I am amazed at some of the techniques that everyone comes up with. We had a great time and will definately be back next year!

Sounds like it was good .. I'm sorry I couldn't swing it, I would-a really have like to have gone ... Anyway share what you learned, I'm sure there a bunch of folks just itching for new tricks ...
    Mans Quest for knowledge,,, means he'll always find a way !!

Michael,

It sounds like it was another great time at the conference. I am sure it was loaded with lots of new techniques and tips for all users. Not to mention the after hours activity.

I sure missed being there this year, especially since it was the 5th year. Rumor has it they gave out carved 5th year badges!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Quote Originally Posted by fwharris View Post
    Michael,

It sounds like it was another great time at the conference. I am sure it was loaded with lots of new techniques and tips for all users. Not to mention the after hours activity.

I sure missed being there this year, especially since it was the 5th year. Rumor has it they gave out carved 5th year badges!

Not carved. Just the "banner" for 5th Year, like Speaker, Staff, Member etc that goes on the bottom of your badge.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Thank you LHR / CarveWright for a wonderful conference

This was my 5th and I am looking forward to many many more.

Thank you, Chris, Joe, Connie, Lori, and all others that
    worked to put this together.

Your a Great Group!!!!!!
    Happy Carving

Robert D.
    rcdages

CarveWright START U Team Member.

The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut
    that held it's ground.

I am sorry I wasn't able to swing being there. Would really like to attend to meet some folks and learn as much as I can. Maybe next year when my day job won't get in the way since I am pulling the pin in 199 days 23 hours 30 minutes, but who is counting
    John
    www.jdmwoodworks.com
    Facebook Page: click FB button on web page

Bessemer, MI (shop location)
    Lake Gogebic, MI (where I hang my hat)

"He who wants by the yard, but gives by the inch, should be kicked by the foot"...

I also want to add my "Thank You" to everyone involved in making this conference a valuable learning experience. Met many great people from many areas of the country. Conference operated very efficiently, Hotel staff was great! Looking forward to next year!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast