Thread: Advice on SMALL or TINY Patterns - Looking for good carving patterns for Gun Grips

1. Default Advice on SMALL or TINY Patterns - Looking for good carving patterns for Gun Grips

Im looking for patterns that will carve really well at a small size....say 1" square and shallow. Looking for things to put on pistol grips & rifle grip caps.
    Purchased or free patterns are fine, just looking for ones that people have actually used and had good luck with. I have over 500 hours on my machine, just usually carve larger projects.
    Thanks,
    Brad

My advise would be to look at patterns that might interest you for what you want to do. Patterns made by true professional pattern makers will probably retain pattern quality better than us novice guys. I've carved several vectorart3d patterns from 1" to 14" and they maintained detail very well no matter what size.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.