Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pierced Heart Pattern

Default The Pierced Heart Pattern

I have just submitted the Pierced Heart pattern to LHR for posting to the Pattern Depot and it should be available for download soon. Included with the pattern is a link to a video with complete instructions on how to use the pattern and make a complete project. The video is intended for beginning carvers but, the project would be great for any skill level. If anyone would like a sneak preview, here is the link to the video.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...jQ&usp=sharing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pierced Heart.jpg  
    Steve

very good video Thanks
    Gary
    OLD SALT

Member CarveWright Start U team

An excellent video. I had forgotten a couple of the techniques you used in making the hearts. So it was a great reminder of just what a wonderful machine/software we have to play with. Hope you do more videos in the future.

Great job on the video, Steve. I hope you make more of your informative videos too! You make it fun and interesting to learn.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Thanks to all for the great reviews. It was fun to make (sort of). I have to admit, it took me several tries to get the content and style to an acceptable conclusion. Then there's the tongue-tied factor. I finally learned that if I did it in segments it was easier than re-recording the whole video to correct a mistake. The pattern should be available in the PD soon. Connie is a very busy lady so we have to give her a little time.
    Steve

I agree with Sharon, Steve. You did a super job on the video. Great project and a very instructional video. I am always looking for ways to reinforce what my CWs can do and this project sure fits that bill. Besides, my son is getting hitched in mid-July and I can see them really liking this project. Can't wait for it to hit the Depot... Thank you for all your hard work...
    John
    www.jdmwoodworks.com
    Facebook Page: click FB button on web page

Bessemer, MI (shop location)
    Lake Gogebic, MI (where I hang my hat)

"He who wants by the yard, but gives by the inch, should be kicked by the foot"...

The Pierced Heart pattern is now in the PD. Just do a search for "Pierced Heart". I don't think there is a reference to the video in the pattern so here it is again

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...jQ&usp=sharing
    Steve

Already purchased one and working on it with the video currently.... very cool...
    John
    www.jdmwoodworks.com

"He who wants by the yard, but gives by the inch, should be kicked by the foot"...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtyme View Post
    Already purchased one and working on it with the video currently.... very cool...
    Great! Let us know how it turns out.
    Steve

Will do, Steve. So far the education on Designer features has been worth the cost of the pattern, so I am already ahead of the game
    John
    www.jdmwoodworks.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast