Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just checking in

1. Default

Welcome to Washington!

Lawrence,

Thanks for the update about yourself and family. You picked a nice part of the country to settle in (The great Northwest) and I hope you like rain.

Mike
    All Gave Some,
    Some Gave All.

My computer configuration and software used:
    Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 Motherboard, AMD FX 6-core Processor Black Edition, 32 Gig DDR 3 Ram, Gigabyte HD 6450 Video Card with 1 Gig DDR 3 ram, Windows 10
    Designer 2.007, Designer 3.102, Pattern Editor, Centerline, Conforming Vectors, 2d Tools, 3d Tools, DXF Importer, STL Importer and Rotary Jig.

Wish you the best in your new adventure. You shared your experience to many of us. I wish you the best in your new woodworking plan! You will make many from the VA happy.

Jeff

Thanks all- I lurk/view here often and really enjoy the work you folks are continuing to do with your machines.

The property is huge (for us) and hard to capture in one pic dbemus--we have a house on the 5 acres as well as 2 creeks and old farmland (you can't dig without running into old machinery) The property also includes several beautiful outbuildings-- but as requested here is at least one pic of one of the outbuildings- our barn which was raised in 1900 or so

Lawrence
    Last edited by lawrence; 06-02-2015 at 09:35 PM.

Hi Lawrence! I just read your update and am glad to hear that you settled on such a nice property. Cool that you'll be micro-farming. My wife just bought me a small (6'x8') greenhouse for my birthday, so once that's assembled I guess I'll be doing some sub-micro-farming. :0

I'm excited for you regarding your new woodworking business. That will be fun, exciting and hopefully profitable! Seeing the quality work you do, I have no doubt your business will be very successful, once the word gets around. Please holler if you need anything. Always glad to help!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Good to see you are still checking in and have settled in. That is an awesome barn, it should give you plenty of room for farming and woodworking. What a beautiful view.
    I really miss your posts, I learned a lot from you.
    Brent

A,B machines, PE,probe,conforming vectors, centerline, 2d,3d,stl and dfx imprt, rotary , 3.xx, Pattern Sculptor
    OS X Yosemite

Woodwork is what I do to pay for my tool addiction.

Wishing you all the best Lawrence!

Good luck to you and your family, Thank you for serving our country also. I dream of the day i can retire and just do woodworking projects, you have done some great projects over the years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12