Thread: Pattern editor

1. Default Pattern editor

Every time I have a photo edited in the pattern editor and go to save to library, I always get "GUI" message and program shuts down, what am I doing wrong?
    Stan

It could be do to the size (number of patterns) that you already have in your library. Having to many patterns in the library takes up a lot of computer resources. Try to clean up you library. Delete patterns that you know you will not be using and export those you want to keep and then delete them from the library.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

3. Default

Thank you, I will try this & let you folks know what happens, probably tomorrow, too bummed out to day.
    Stan

What you should try first is moving your C:\Users\name\CarveWright\favorites.mpn file somewhere else and see if it solves the problem. It has to be moved up and out of the path. Put in Documents for example. The Designer program will create another "empty" one and you can give it a test.

Deleting patterns from the favorites does not change its file size, and so, I am not even sure that doing that would even help the "favorites too large problem". There is a way to make the file size smaller but it requires using SQL program to compact the file after the patterns have been deleted.

Edit: What is the size of you favorites file anyway??
    Last edited by bergerud; 05-22-2015 at 09:23 PM.

Hopefully, you don't have more than one favorites folders.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

6. Default

It has taken a while to answer my router died, but you answer solved the problem
    Thank you
    See you'all later this month
    Stan