Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Wine Gift Box Set

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cornwall, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,343

    Default Wine Gift Box Set

    New project coming your way soon at


    http://store.carvewright.com/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=57

    Thanks to Coby and Leo for inspiring me.

    Suzanne

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover page.png 
Views:	130 
Size:	219.2 KB 
ID:	75902

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Look like a winner!!! Can't wait to show you my double. Hoping to carve the top tomorrow. These are fun and easy to make. Don't know what the sale price should be at this time, but I am getting a lot of interest along with a local store.

    Coby

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cornwall, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Awesome Coby, I also have a store that is interested in my caddy also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobster View Post
    Look like a winner!!! Can't wait to show you my double. Hoping to carve the top tomorrow. These are fun and easy to make. Don't know what the sale price should be at this time, but I am getting a lot of interest along with a local store.

    Coby

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Southeast Idaho
    Posts
    641

    Default

    Suzanne, I really like this

    I do have a question. I don't have the STL module, could I still complete the project? I don't follow those posts, since I don't have it so I am not sure.

    Thanks!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cornwall, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Dian, my projects are always in STL and MPC format so yes you can complete the project with your Carvewright.

    Quote Originally Posted by DianMayfield View Post
    Suzanne, I really like this

    I do have a question. I don't have the STL module, could I still complete the project? I don't follow those posts, since I don't have it so I am not sure.

    Thanks!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Upstate NY USA
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Your link didn't work

    Quote Originally Posted by zan29 View Post
    New project coming your way soon at


    http://store.carvewright.com/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=57

    Thanks to Coby and Leo for inspiring me.

    Suzanne

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover page.png 
Views:	130 
Size:	219.2 KB 
ID:	75902
    " The Hurdier I Go, The Behinder I Get"

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Great Texas Gulf Coast
    Posts
    5,309

    Default

    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=57

    May have to wait until tomorrow to download it.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •