Thread: Designer checking for updates - no longer working with updated website

Question Designer checking for updates - no longer working with updated website

I like the new look to the website that just appeared. I noticed Designer is now called Designer Pro. Thinking there might be a update I ran the program and checked by going to HELP the check for updates. Site says 404 error. So something has been changed where the Designer 3 cannot check for program updates right now.
    A Series machine purchased in 2007
    had 30 minutes running time up till 2-13-15

Ring Neck Blues DC Insert (outstanding job keeping machine clean!), HF DC blower
    Designer 3.102, Pattern Editor, Pattern Sculptor, STL Importer, Scanning Probe, 2D Vector Drawing Suite, 3D Pattern Modeling Suite, Centerline text, Conforming Vectors, CarveTight Chuck, Decorative Bit set
    Universal Laser ILS series laser engraver with dual laser cartridges 135 watts total with 24" x 48" table and Class 4 module

Is there an update to 3.0 that we are supposed to download?

There is NO Designer 3 update. We are still at 3.102. The Check for Updates link should work now, although we are not happy with it going to the BASIC page. That is a hardwired link that is not as easily fixed. On the list, but not priority.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

I also prefer the new look and easier to use.

RMarkey is offline Firmware Lord, Web Guru, IT King, Raccoon Catcher, Cable-repairer, Bucket Dumper, Undisputed Thumbs-Down Champion

The upgrade page has been fixed.