Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem

Default Problem

Got my first trouble with the machine. Everything goes smooth with the measuring until its time for the "truck" to move to the opposite side. On the way over it moves real slow, then when it comes time for the bit to come down to touch that metal piece, the metal flapper does not swing out. At one point I got a "236" error. Can anyone help before I make the call. Thanks

Download version 1.120 of the software. It will probably fix your problem.
    Ron Baird Ottawa, Ontario (summer)
    Rockport, Texas (winter)
    Beta Tester since Jan. 2005

Default 1.20

I have the latest version (1.20).....thats when it started. Never had any problems with 1.15, if I knew how I'd go back to it.

Quote Originally Posted by rjp736 View Post
    I have the latest version (1.20).....thats when it started. Never had any problems with 1.15, if I knew how I'd go back to it.
    If you are running Windows XP you can do a System Restore to the point where you installed the new version.
    "Life is short, so learn from your mistakes, and stand behind, the choices that you make,
    Face each day with both eyes open wide, and try to give, don't keep it all inside"
    The Answer Lies Within - Dream Theater

Default Firmware

Don't think that will work because my firmware will still be 1.20

Default 1.115

Robbie; If you have version 1.115 on your computer, or a disk, and know the location, you can choose to install it by clicking "File" then Flash-manager in designer. You can then locate the 1.115 version on your computer and install it from there.
    My Website: www.edscustomcarved.com
    Patterns or projects made, and uploaded by me, are not to be sold on E-Bay, EVER !.
    Thank You....

Try this: http://www.carvewright.com/downloads/cw_fw_1_115.exe - You'll need to have the card installed. If that doesn't work download the old designer again: http://www.carvewright.com/downloads/designer_1_115.exe

"Problem" seems like kind of a vague topic.

I'm just sayin' ...

Your pal,
    Meat.

I'll preface this with "I have no idea how it all works" but, once you load a new firmware version on the card & put the card in the machine & it updates the machines firmware, it seems that even if you go back to an older version on your computer, reload a project (reflash card), the machine doesn't go back. I'm still having firmware problems and am back at 1.115. I have been too busy to do extensive testing, but yesterdays project sucked.
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

Default No luck

Re-installed 1.15 and the truck moves the way it should now, but it still doesn't go far enough to the side to push the bar out far enough.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast