Thread: help

Default help

My Designer 2 is telling me now I have to register? I've been registered and using it for a year now. Problem is, I can't remember my login or password. Does anyone know how to find them?

There are several things that can change your Computer ID which is what we use to recognize your computer registration. These include new computer, new hard drive, update to operating system or, sometimes, running virus scan software.

You will need to let us know which computer to deactivate to make sure you have licenses available for your re-registration.

Your Customer Account username & the email address that you have on your Customer Account will get you a reset (computer generated) of your password. If you don't know that info or no longer have that email address, call us.

You can access your Customer Account from our website www.carvewright.com and the link to the Customer Account is at the bottom under Quick Links. Here is the link: http://register.carvewright.com/

We can't see your password, but sometimes we can see when it was changed (if we did it) and what it was changed to. We can't tell if you went in and changed it after that. You can call us and tell us what you want it to be and we can make it that.

cjudas: I will send you a PM with your username & password.
    Last edited by lynnfrwd; 04-10-2015 at 05:40 PM.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!