Thread: How to get patterns saved in one computer into the pattern list of 2nd computer?

Question How to get patterns saved in one computer into the pattern list of 2nd computer?

Worked in Designer last night in the house on a sweep profile that I saved as a pattern. Created a folder within the pattern list for it to go. Is there a way to have/make the patterns you create in one computer be saved in the 2nd computer so they can be accessed? It gets confusing with things one way on one computer and different on the other. I have a home server that I save everything that I can to as a mapped drive for each computer and access the file from either computer. In the case of the shop computer it is done by Wi-Fi as the server is under the computer desk in the house. This has saved me untold aggravation creating something in the house and taking it to the shop on a zip drive, only to change it and now have 2 or more variations of the same file. I save my CW designs on the server and access them from either computer, so there is only ONE file. Regardless of where I did the computer work I access that single file from either computer. I'm not sure that patterns can be done this way. It seems that they are saved within the software on each computer some way where they aren't in a "patterns" folder on the computer so that they could be copied from computer a to computer b.
    Hope this makes sense to everyone - I know what I mean - LOL
    A Series machine purchased in 2007
    had 30 minutes running time up till 2-13-15

Ring Neck Blues DC Insert (outstanding job keeping machine clean!), HF DC blower
    Designer 3.102, Pattern Editor, Pattern Sculptor, STL Importer, Scanning Probe, 2D Vector Drawing Suite, 3D Pattern Modeling Suite, Centerline text, Conforming Vectors, CarveTight Chuck, Decorative Bit set
    Universal Laser ILS series laser engraver with dual laser cartridges 135 watts total with 24" x 48" table and Class 4 module

After saving the pattern into designer you can export (highlight pattern and right click) it to a folder on the computer.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.