I got mine at Lowes and they were marked in MM's

Great job Henry. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale View Post
    I got mine at Lowes and they were marked in MM's
    Same here.
    All Gave Some,
    Some Gave All.

My computer configuration and software used:
    Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 Motherboard, AMD FX 6-core Processor Black Edition, 32 Gig DDR 3 Ram, Gigabyte HD 6450 Video Card with 1 Gig DDR 3 ram, Windows 10
    Designer 2.007, Designer 3.102, Pattern Editor, Centerline, Conforming Vectors, 2d Tools, 3d Tools, DXF Importer, STL Importer and Rotary Jig.

Just being too busy with a store display. But on the other hand, I tried it again yesterday and it was perfect all the way so I'll probably be able to do my own. Henry could you help me put it together at least?? Oh please please please. Did you find everything at homedepot??

Quote Originally Posted by henry1 View Post
    I offerd but ,, she never got back to me , and now I have to many orders , don't have time now

Quote Originally Posted by zan29 View Post
    Just being too busy with a store display. But on the other hand, I tried it again yesterday and it was perfect all the way so I'll probably be able to do my own. Henry could you help me put it together at least?? Oh please please please. Did you find everything at homedepot??
    yes I did find everything at home depot and the instruction are all there and bergerud couldn't have made it any clearer
    Last edited by henry1; 06-15-2015 at 05:27 AM.
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Question on a 2 sided carve , how would you set it for the carrier to stay at same place so to turn the board around ??
    Henry

Quote Originally Posted by henry1 View Post
    Question on a 2 sided carve , how would you set it for the carrier to stay at same place so to turn the board around ??
    That is a feature of the advanced carrier base I am working on. The rails have to be flipped so the sandpaper is down and you need the side clamping. One puts shims under the board to get the 1/8" for the measure and then slides the shims out and lowers the board just below the sides. That way the board can be slid in and out without lifting the head.

But, as I said, I am working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by bergerud View Post
    That is a feature of the advanced carrier base I am working on. The rails have to be flipped so the sandpaper is down and you need the side clamping. One puts shims under the board to get the 1/8" for the measure and then slides the shims out and lowers the board just below the sides. That way the board can be slid in and out without lifting the head.

But, as I said, I am working on it.
    thx for the reply but I am experimenting with it also will let you know if it work for what I am trying
    Henry

Just playing with the ACB. Being able to make double sided parts accurately is probability the most important thing I want the CW to be able to do. Here are two double sided carves which also fit together. Even the blocks of MDF they are made of line up. The carrier in the carrier base was measured only once and then all the four carves were made without any remeasuring. I would slide the carrier in and out while flipping the piece in it. Each side was a separate project.

Making prototypes seems to me to be a use of the machine which should be more popular. I love it.

(There is no way anyone would guess what this is going to be!) First try on the table, second on the carrier. After a few more MDF carves, and I will carve it out of cast acyclic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010200.JPG   P1010197.JPG  

Making a bubble gum machine?
    Rick H

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast