Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Experimental Board Carrier

Good for you, hope it works out!

Looking forward to building one.

THANKS

Looking forward to it. I'll be one of your first customers.

Count me in! this is something I surly cold use!
    Carvewright A machine 2007
    Carvewright C machine 2013 DC-Insert
    Mavric iMac i7 16gig latest version
    Designer 1.187, Designer 2.04, Centerline Text, Conforming Vectors, STL importer, DFX importer, Pattern Editor and probe

I know I will be getting it. Thanks for your hard work and dedication on this project.

Mike
    All Gave Some,
    Some Gave All.

My computer configuration and software used:
    Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 Motherboard, AMD FX 6-core Processor Black Edition, 32 Gig DDR 3 Ram, Gigabyte HD 6450 Video Card with 1 Gig DDR 3 ram, Windows 10
    Designer 2.007, Designer 3.102, Pattern Editor, Centerline, Conforming Vectors, 2d Tools, 3d Tools, DXF Importer, STL Importer and Rotary Jig.

Went out and actually found and purchased the hardware locally from your cover sheet. Let us know when we can buy it. I can't wait.

Any recommended 5/16 Forstner bits? Amazon has slim pickens on that size. Will another size work?

Thanks for your idea and efforts.

As much as there is plenty of help in this Thread, prefer to work from your project from the start. That way could provide feedback.
    Don

The project was supposed to be up yesterday. Any time I guess. I will start a new thread when it does.

It does not have to be a Forstner bit. It is just that they are accurate to start, cut clean, and do not wander. I think we are stuck with the 5/16 hole since the side is only 1/2" and the bit bobs closer to the outside edge. (Maybe you could try making a drill guide from a piece of scrap. Test drill on a pieces of scrap and when it looks right, clamp the scrap above the side and drill through it into the side.)

The Universal Carrier Base project is now up in the Pattern Depot. I started a new thread:

http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...l-Carrier-Base

8. Default

got it downloaded...can't wait to get the hardware and start the project....

Can't wait to see you make it and try it!

10. Default

I got the carrier, not carved it yet, but looks like a project in itself. You say the Carvewright will find the edges etc and I don't have jog to a corner. I have so much trouble jogging to a corner and getting it exact.

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast