Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Making signs

Thumbs up Making signs

Hi i am new to this. I have an older model carvewright that has the 1.87 software. I am trying to make address signs. I have read the tutorials but i seem to be missing something. They do not seem to be coming out right. Any help would be appreciated, and thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by jsr View Post
    Hi i am new to this. I have an older model carvewright that has the 1.87 software. I am trying to make address signs. I have read the tutorials but i seem to be missing something. They do not seem to be coming out right. Any help would be appreciated, and thank you in advance
    Hi jsr,

We are all glad to help. However, you have given us zero specific information to work with.

How about this...post a file or two that you are having trouble figuring out. Even screen shots would be better than nothing.

Help us help you. Please provide some good info to go on.

BTW, at the time of this writing, all the Projects of the Month are still compiled using the 1.187 software. It is certainly capable of making your address signs, no problem!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Quote Originally Posted by mtylerfl View Post
    Hi jsr,

We are all glad to help. However, you have given us zero specific information to work with.

How about this...post a file or two that you are having trouble figuring out. Even screen shots would be better than nothing.

Help us help you. Please provide some good info to go on.

BTW, at the time of this writing, all the Projects of the Month are still compiled using the 1.187 software. It is certainly capable of making your address signs, no problem!
    Thank you for responding so quickly!! There s nothing specific,I think I just need to be walked through the whole process. Is there a video or something I could follow step by step just on sign making. I am glad to know my software is capable of making signs. I thought you had to have the centerline program for that. I am sure it will all come to me now that I am here. I truly appreciate all the help.

These step by step tutorials will also help you. http://www.carvewright.com/support-p...ject-designer/

Centerline is an add-on software currently $90 (sale ends today). It uses the two v-bits. Raster & Outline are included routing options for Text.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Welcome ,,,, When ever you have problems with a carve or project, post the MPC, PTN file(s) or screen shots ... the more you give the group will expedite your problem fixes ..

Kevin

Middletown, NJ
    Mans Quest for knowledge,,, means he'll always find a way !!

JSR, Welcome! Where are you located? Maybe there is a Start U member close to you that may be able to help you out one on one.

I am located in the salem nh area, I have been rereading some of the tutorials also. Thanks for all the help. This is a great community!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent you a PM. Capt Barry

I am in design project 4 on page 3. I cannot get the line segment tools to work properly what can i be missing? Thanks to all !!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast