Thread: What causes this in Vista

Default What causes this in Vista

I'm using Windows Vista and run into a problem with my Carvewright software. If I'm in the process of designing a project in designer 3.0 and wish to upload the project to the card, when I plug in the card reader to the usb port the designer software errors out. The only way I can upload is to save my project, close and exit the program. Then plug in my card reader into the usb port and reboot the computer. It works fine at that point. Another problem is when I plug in my passport backup drive which holds all my patterns, designer crashes, Unless I reboot the computer and then open designer. What seems to be the problem.
    Thanks
    John

Do you have the "preview" feature turned on so that you can view the projects without opening them? Some of your problems sounds like what happens when the feature is turn on.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.