Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jack Daniels

Quote Originally Posted by WBREASON View Post
    I'm quite sorry to get anyone upset. It's not my intent and I never share what I get on this forum. I'll back away from this request and work on one myself with my pattern editor.

V/R,

Bill

Hi Henry; A MPC file would be OK. You can take the pattern (PTN File) out of a MPC and use it for your own use, but only save it to your Favorites File, not your Hard Drive. My Pattern Editor Code is locked into my PTN Files. I don't post them any more on a Open Forum. They were showing up on Disk Patterns sold on E-Bay. When I offer my patterns - E-mail - CD or DVD; I send out all the pattern files with the grayscale images and a Screen Print.
    bill you have a private message
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Did'nt offend me none, I liked the pattern I'm just not one that drinks. to each his own, in my younger years I smoked pot morning, noon and night but something happened.. I grew up..does that make me a hipocrate ?...LOL
    Last edited by aokweld101; 02-13-2015 at 09:36 AM.

Although it maybe a bit different subject, all those old patterns where shared on here to be carved. And sometimes I'd like to see the results.
    thanks so much!
    karl

Gashawk, I agree with you on posting what has been carved with the shared patterns.

Bill check your PM (notifications at the top right of this page).
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Decided to post the pattern. If you take this one add a medium draft before carving, and carve on best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails old no7 ptn.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12