Thread: Need a Rottweiler face

1. Default Need a Rottweiler face

Hello all,

I've got a project that needs a Rottweiler face. I have one, but it's of one with a very ill tempered look on its face. Does someone have one with a docile facial impression? I know they are not known for "docile" but it seems to me I saw one once and can't seem to find it.

BTW, anyone carved with the 1/32" bit, yet? I can only imagine how much detail it must impart, but I also guess that carving times must be really long.

Thanks to you all,

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by WBREASON View Post
    Hello all,

I've got a project that needs a Rottweiler face. I have one, but it's of one with a very ill tempered look on its face. Does someone have one with a docile facial impression? I know they are not known for "docile" but it seems to me I saw one once and can't seem to find it.

BTW, anyone carved with the 1/32" bit, yet? I can only imagine how much detail it must impart, but I also guess that carving times must be really long.

Thanks to you all,

Bill
    Will this work? I can send you the complete file if you "PM" me your e-mail - BJB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rottweiler face 54 _DISP-cw.PNG  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

Default Rottweiler puppy crossing sign

One of my very first pets was a little lap dog by the name of Thor who grew up to be a 120lbs lap dog. I lost him many years ago but Rottweilers still have a special place in heart. One of the dumbest dogs I ever had but also one of the most loving. He'd walk into signs, fall in holes and pretty much be the biggest klutz you ever saw. If he wasn't built like a tank he may have gotten hurt once or twice.

This is probably not what you were looking for but maybe for a kid out there. Very quickly built in blender 3d and ported into CW. The puppy face pattern is attached in case someone out there wants to use him for something else.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rottweiler crossing.jpg   Rottweiler puppy.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files