Hello Everyone,
I am fairly new to my CarveWright. I have had it for a year now, but have only recently started to use it for several projects. I have twenty plus years experience using design software like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and FlexiSign Pro. I can work wonders with this software, but I am having a hard time adapting to the Designer software. I am used to working with layers in my other design software. I am trying to translate that concept over to the 3D world of designing. I can't figure out how to layer different elements within Designer. I usually create a design in my other software, export it as an .ai file and import it into designer as a .mpc. If I layer each element in my other software, it does not import into Designer in the same manner. I need to know if there is a way to layer each element depth wise when it is carved. It is tough being able to create anything I want in my other software, yet feeling like I am starting from scratch with the learning process for Designer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike