Thread: selling my machine

Default selling my machine

I have decided to sell my rebuilt B machine, will the new owners be able to use the software package that I recieved with it?

They will only be able to use the basic 1.87 version of designer, after providing proof of purchase and registering in their name.
    None of the add ons are transferable
    Brent

A,B machines, PE,probe,conforming vectors, centerline, 2d,3d,stl and dfx imprt, rotary , 3.xx, Pattern Sculptor
    OS X Yosemite

Woodwork is what I do to pay for my tool addiction.

Proof of purchase? If I sell to a private party for cash where does proof of puchase come into play , in what form?

You have to call LHR tell them who you sold it to
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

The new owner will have to email them a copy of some sort of receipt
    Brent

A,B machines, PE,probe,conforming vectors, centerline, 2d,3d,stl and dfx imprt, rotary , 3.xx, Pattern Sculptor
    OS X Yosemite

Thank you all for your response, I now understand! Can I transfer patterns I purchased to them also?

Quote Originally Posted by freddy12 View Post
    Thank you all for your response, I now understand! Can I transfer patterns I purchased to them also?
    I don't believe any add on's including patterns are transferrable
    Rick H

8. Default

I dought it, CW nickel and dimes ya just to be able to draw. this little piece of software allows for this, this pieces allows for this, another lets you do this, if I KNEW THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT A COMPLETE SOFTWARE PACKAGE WAS, I WOULD HAVE NEVER PURCHASED THE MACHINE. ENOUGH TO JUST CONTINUALLY PISS ME OFF!

Quote Originally Posted by freddy12 View Post
    You might be able to transfer the patterns as you are allowed to install patterns on 2 computers and if you only used 1 computer then they may be transferred to the buyers computer. I am not 100% sure on this but it is worth looking into.

Quote Originally Posted by BarkBuster View Post
    I dought it, CW nickel and dimes ya just to be able to draw. this little piece of software allows for this, this pieces allows for this, another lets you do this, if I KNEW THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT A COMPLETE SOFTWARE PACKAGE WAS, I WOULD HAVE NEVER PURCHASED THE MACHINE. ENOUGH TO JUST CONTINUALLY PISS ME OFF!
    Sorry for your frustration with the machine. There was a reason for setting up the software this way. You can add the components as you go. This allows you to learn the basic software and purchase upgrades as needed.
    The basic software is very versatile and many use it an it alone. I use my machines commercially so the extras were worth it to save time.
    It is the same with many other more expensive machines that won't do what this one does.
    Kind of the way things go…..If ya wanna dance ya gotta pay the fiddler…………...
    Brent

OS X Yosemite