Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help With Laying Out Pattern

Default Help With Laying Out Pattern

I do not do a lot of design work and am just have the basics in the designer program. I want to buy the zebra picture in the carve store put it on the board multiple times, and have the board cut around it so the pattern is about 1/4 inch above. I don't know how to adjust the depth. the board will be about 88 inches by 8 inches by 3/4.

Read through this tips n tricks. Let us know if you have any questions..

http://www.carvewright.com/assets/ti...icks_Mar08.pdf
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

I worked at it and remembered. Thanks.

I played a little with your original Zebra pattern. I puffed them.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I worked off Dan's pattern I'm not trying to out do Dan, He has taught me just about every thing I know and has answered all my dumb questions. My hat is off for Dan, It all has the way you think it looks like to you when its done I like using the merge tool.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by aokweld101; 12-17-2014 at 10:21 PM.

You give me too much credit. What you have done looks great. I thought dcj might rather use the original Zebras that the lady gave him than a different pattern. I hope he likes what you did. (But, it is not in 1.187!)

Thanks for the fixes guys. It is very much appreiciated. I can not open the one done by aokweld101 as it said created by software newer than mine

I seem to can't figure it out to come up with the 1.187 maybe Dan can help me out..

First you have to extract the pattern(s) from the mpc in the version of Designer the mpc is in. (with a pattern selected, Tools - Extract Patterns) With the patterns now in your favorites they can be used in 1.187. Open 1.187, start a new project and use the pattern(s). (redo what you did before)

Dan I followed your instructions and I don't know if I have it right when I think I have it in 1.187 the screen is in 2.007 when it comes up... does it do that because the 2.007 is the default program ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast