Thread: Does anyone have a mouse pattern?

Default Does anyone have a mouse pattern?

I'm wondering if anyone has a mouse pattern. The thing is it needs to be about an inch or MAYBE a little more tall. Something that I can cut out of 1/2 or 3/4 inch wood.
    At our house we used to have a kind of game. Hide the mouse. You had hid the mouse in one specific room (the living room or the family room, what ever) it could not be in something, in other words not in a cabinet it had to be visible. You could put it high or low, behind someting or in a plant but it had to be visible. The person that found it would then hide it again. You don't have to say you found it just put it somewhere else..
    Well, my son now has his own home and I thought it would be fun to give him his own mouse for Christmas.
    I guess I'm playing find the mouse now.

Google mouse images and post a picture of the kind of mouse you are thinking of. A 3d mouse?

Something like this only with a shorter tail going up, so that it can be set on a surface

Quote Originally Posted by Sliverfoot View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone has a mouse pattern. The thing is it needs to be about an inch or MAYBE a little more tall. Something that I can cut out of 1/2 or 3/4 inch wood.
    At our house we used to have a kind of game. Hide the mouse. You had hid the mouse in one specific room (the living room or the family room, what ever) it could not be in something, in other words not in a cabinet it had to be visible. You could put it high or low, behind someting or in a plant but it had to be visible. The person that found it would then hide it again. You don't have to say you found it just put it somewhere else..
    Well, my son now has his own home and I thought it would be fun to give him his own mouse for Christmas.
    I guess I'm playing find the mouse now.
    Will this work?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A Mouse_DISP-cw.PNG  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.