Thread: Transferring pattern file?

Default Transferring pattern file?

Not sure if this is the place to ask this question. Is there a way to transfer pattern file from one computer to another? I have used both licences on two laptops. I'm wanting to change my workshop laptop to a desktop. My pattern file has some that were purchased others from pattern sharing. I would think that patterns are in a folder within the software, but can not locate or not looking in the place. So before I deactivate my workshop laptop and free up an license, I would like to save what patterns I have. Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Victor View Post
    Not sure if this is the place to ask this question. Is there a way to transfer pattern file from one computer to another? I have used both licences on two laptops. I'm wanting to change my workshop laptop to a desktop. My pattern file has some that were purchased others from pattern sharing. I would think that patterns are in a folder within the software, but can not locate or not looking in the place. So before I deactivate my workshop laptop and free up an license, I would like to save what patterns I have. Any help would be appreciated.
    They are in a file called "Favorites.mpn" usually located in "C:\Users\User Name\Carvewright"
    Steve

Make sure you REPLACE the favorites file. You never want more than one. (havoc)
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Sent you a PM on your reply to my question.