Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quality issues with PNG import - preview of pattern looks good actual pattern not so

Hey guys, thanks for the replies so far. The pattern is actually going to be doubled in scale so maybe those problem areas will go away. I had not thought about the bit geometry being an issue. I will definitely take a look at this again at the proper scale when I get home.
    Custom Cabinets built with the help of my Carvewright - Custom Dart Cabinets

Please don't hi-jack threads and take them off topic.. it makes using the search function very difficult and doesn't help get your, or the original posters concerns addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by bjbethke View Post
    Hi, I think the background is messing this up, I remove the background and it looks better. I can send you the PTN file if you "PM" me your e-mail. BJB
    Hey BJB, I will PM you when I get home. Can't seem to figure out how to pm you from tapatalk app. Thanks

Please don't hi-jack threads and take them off topic.. it makes using the search function very difficult and doesn't help get your, or the original posters concerns addressed.

Set the pattern in a carved out area the same depth as the pattern.
    Clint
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

Thanks again for the replies. Turns out it was the bit geometry and the size of the pattern on that initial project board. The actual project will span two boards and the pattern will be scaled up to 18" wide. Bringing it up to size was the ticket to seeing a nice clean rendering like I saw in the preview screen show at the point of import. I will keep this in mind for the next time.

John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12