Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4 Years to Complete

1. Default

Hi Smoken D, congratulations on such a fantastic project. I swear I have seen the patterns somewhere in these forum could you point me to where I can find them?

One of the finest projects ever placed on the Forum. You are certainly a quality cabinet maker, craftsman and gifted artist!!

I guess there are two threads on this, but anyway here are two patterns I found, been a while and thanks for the compliments.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Out standing .Wow very nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoken D View Post
    I guess there are two threads on this, but anyway here are two patterns I found, been a while and thanks for the compliments.
    Hi Smoken D; You did a great Job on your Bedroom Set. I posted that pattern a few years back; It was made from an Image of a Tandy Leather Billfold Back pattern. I did a lot of Leather Craft work in my younger years when I was in the USAF in Texas.

You did a great Job on making that 6 inch pattern into a two foot carving. BJB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tandy Billfold pattern.PNG  
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

[QUOTE=Hi Smoken D; You did a great Job on your Bedroom Set. I posted that pattern a few years back; It was made from an Image of a Tandy Leather Billfold Back pattern. I did a lot of Leather Craft work in my younger years when I was in the USAF in Texas.

You did a great Job on making that 6 inch pattern into a two foot carving. BJB[/QUOTE]

Can't thank you enough for posting that pattern. Was always one of my favorites and the first pattern I ever painted. Back in the days many posted those free patterns and was a lot of fun carving them out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123