...let's say that I spent 4-5 hours drawing a complex vector shape in designer (1.187), and then assigned the path a bit. I added a ton of other miscellaneous stuff; text, a pattern or two, etc.
...let's say that I later found out I had mismeasured my board, and I need to shrink the entire thing by a bit (have it at 10.5" wide, need it to be no more than 9.125" wide).

I know I can have the machine scale to fit. But I don't know how much it would scale, or how cleanly it would scale. I have _never_ used that feature.

I know I could make it a pattern, and then resize the pattern. But that would increase the carve time by about 3 hours to raster carve it out. And probably still wouldn't look as clean as the vector with a bit assigned.

Is there any way to save the vector path in designer, and just cleanly scale it? If I try to type in a smaller dimension, on the width or length of the shape, it mangles the path and only adjusts the one dimension; unlike patterns which are scaled equally on the X and Y when you type a new dimension into one box.

I suppose my other option, is to go get another board which is 1.5" wider... but that isn't a great choice right now, if I can even find one.

I'm guessing I will be spending a few hours recreating this path/shape. Shouldn't take as long now, especially since a portion of that first time was in changing my mind and reshaping bits. But I thought I would come see if anyone knows any tricks.