Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattern Sculptor

I tried this demo sculpture,, unless you have a very good image to begin with,, it doesn't work as easy as the video makes it seem..
    Mans Quest for knowledge,,, means he'll always find a way !!

2. Default

Nothing is what it seems these days. Chin up, keep going. It's only money. Lol.

Connie,
    It will work with my 2.07?
    Clint
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

I this the fix for the Rotate-Tweek too that never worked in the Pattern Editor?
    Clint
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

Quote Originally Posted by cestout View Post
    Connie,
    It will work with my 2.07?
    Clint
    Because you already own STL Importer, you can use the Pattern Sculptor as a stand alone (until you are ready to upgrade to 3.0). From Pattern Sculptor, you will import the file, use the tools to make your changes, and then Export as an STL file. Use your STL Importer to then bring it into a Designer 2.07 format.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

6. Default

KTJ , I think the way it should of went, being in business myself for 40 years. LHR has developed an upgrade to Pattern Editor called Pattern Sculptor. For a limited time current users of Designer and Pattern Editor can download the upgrade at a special price of only 99.99, this is a limited time offer for Designer users. Once the offer expires the price will be 199.00. LHR would of made more money and a lot less complaining by very loyal users.

Thank you for the directions. I ended up taking a nap instead of reading the manual. I have only been successful in opening one STL which I cant open with the STL importer I have 3 that give me a runtime error with Sculptor and all four of them give me an error with the STL Importer and they close down on me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNelson46 View Post
    Click on the file menu (1st pic), and select "Load". Navigate to the file on your computer, select it, and click on "Open". Then, click on the green "Accept" button (2nd pic) and then click on the "Accept" button on the left (3rd pic)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by edsingletary View Post
    LHR has developed an upgrade to Pattern Editor called Pattern Sculptor. For a limited time current users of Designer and Pattern Editor can download the upgrade at a special price of only 99.99, this is a limited time offer for Designer users.
    It should have been included in the original 3d software at the original $200.

Is the $99 special for real. I cant find anything on Carvewright web site.
    Leo Davenport
    Enjoy Life Carve Something everyday

Quote Originally Posted by ladjr View Post
    Is the $99 special for real. I cant find anything on Carvewright web site.
    I think Ed was just commenting on how the he thought the sale of the Sculptor should have been done.
    Steve

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast