Thread: Refurb Carvewright Version C

1. Default Refurb Carvewright Version C

**Not Currently Working**

I am selling my CarveWright Version C. I have been having Z stall issues with this machine that I have been unable to rectify. This is a *Refurbished* unit I purchased direct from CarveWright. It will include the standard cutting and carving bits as well as the 11 piece ornamental kit that was never used.

Current Troubleshooting steps taken - replaced ribbon cable, Z motor electronic board assembly and Z truck motor.
    Next recommended step from Tech Support - send in controller board for testing or replace it.

Stats: CAO 23 Feb
    Motor On Time : 1Hr 54Mins
    Power On Time : 7Hrs 36Mins
    Servo Time : 2Hrs 40Mins

I am continuing to trouble shoot as my patience allows until I sell the unit so above times may change slightly.

Asking $1500 shipped

Again this unit is not currently operational. It is being sold as is. If you have any questions feel free to comment or PM me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P2230599.jpg   P2230600.jpg   P2230601.jpg   P2230602.jpg  

P2230604.jpg  

megawatts88,

It might be a good idea to post the city and state where you live. There may be someone close to you that would be willing to help you with the trouble shooting.
    Does the unit have any warranty on it thru LHR?

Mike
    All Gave Some,
    Some Gave All.

My computer configuration and software used:
    Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 Motherboard, AMD FX 6-core Processor Black Edition, 32 Gig DDR 3 Ram, Gigabyte HD 6450 Video Card with 1 Gig DDR 3 ram, Windows 10
    Designer 2.007, Designer 3.102, Pattern Editor, Centerline, Conforming Vectors, 2d Tools, 3d Tools, DXF Importer, STL Importer and Rotary Jig.

Agree many users here all over world! Most happy to share what they have learned.

4. Default

Mikemi and CNC Carver,

Thanks for the input. I am in Abilene Tx. There isn't a warranty on it currently, it expired while I was deployed and we were unable to get the problem fixed prior to me leaving.

Cheers

megawatts....give us a call.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!