Thread: looking for workout ptn

Default looking for workout ptn

I've searched around with no luck....anybody have a pattern for any kind of workout equipment? Perhaps a dumbbell or barbell? I'm trying to not have to make one myself, they usually don't come out very well....you'd think by now after about 6 years that I would be able to but I keep on trying...Thank you in advance if anyone has one already...

Sorry still learning so not great. I am practicing on quick 3d builds this weekend so gave it a shot. Did a quick bench press in Blender 3d and ported to designer. Have no clue how well it will carve though it looks good on screen. Good luck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails benchpress pic.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Here is a barbell for fun. My designs tend to be fairly shallow due to my low skill sets and novice understanding of the software I am using (Blender 3d bas relief add on). But it is quick. This took about 30 minutes to accomplish. Again not sure how it will carve. I broke my carving bit last week and waiting for its replacement.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails barbell pic.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

I think you did a terrific job on the weight bench. Congratulations
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

Thank you. Hopefully it actually carves out to something nice. I've realized that what I make on the computer screen sometimes doesn't translate all that well into the real world. I am missing my CW. lol. Good lesson not to push the bit when you know it is dull. I have been carving a lot of purple heart.