So, as most can imagine 99% of what I do is military related. An occasional name sign or lithopane, but military is my thing. I have started to get more requests for memorials and the VFWs. So I think its time to up my game a little and could use some advice. So here is the layout, a set of Naval Parachutist Wings, in the center a 0.000 carve region raised to reflect the shape of a ribbon stackup, but flat, no lines or grooves, going to have someone paint them. I no paint!!! Then a little wording. So my dilemma, having done a few big tiled projects for outside I find that no matter how much outside finish I soak these things in they just dont seem to last, at least the way I want them to. So what I was thinking of doing was the HDU stuff. However I cant find how to buy it. I need about 9 inches by 30 inches. ISH... I was thinking of shooting them gold, outdoor gold paint??? Then painting the ribbons and some lettering with outdoor paint. I feel over my head. Any help or fingers pointed in the right direction would be appreciated. I have scratched my head too much over this one project already, and I am barely thru day 2 of it. Many Thanks!!!