Thread: 2.006 question

Default 2.006 question

I was in designer 2.006, hit the help button and went to check for updates... The update page opened and said I needed to update to 2.007 .... However there was no Update or Update now button... Do I have to install the hole program again from the bottom of the page ...
    Mans Quest for knowledge,,, means he'll always find a way !!

Can you copy and paste the page link designer took you to when you did the check for updates?

Never mind I found it... http://www.carvewright.com/support-p...arted/update2/

Just click on the "down load here"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.PNG  
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

OK so i have to download the hole thing again .. Just wasn't sure ... Thx much Floyd ..

Quote Originally Posted by ktjwilliams View Post
    OK so i have to download the hole thing again .. Just wasn't sure ... Thx much Floyd ..
    your Welcome Kevin!
    Yes it is a complete down load and
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

It's at the bottom of the page.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Connie ,,, I have another question for ya .. As technology is changing,, will LHR consider increasing the number of computers we can have our software on ?? I know in my case, I have a computer in the house so I can do things when I'm not out in the shop .. I have a shop computer which I use to up load my projects, I store all my projects in " The Cloud " so it's easy for me to share my projects between the computers ... But this becomes a pain in the BUTT when I have to go and meet with a client ... I have to take apart and pack up one of the computers to take to the client so I can design a project with the input from the client .. I also have a Surface Pro that runs 3rd party software including CW software .. I would really like to just be able to take the Surface Pro and be able to design the project with the client and be able to send it to this Cloud Place ...

Quote Originally Posted by ktjwilliams View Post
    Connie ,,, I have another question for ya .. As technology is changing,, will LHR consider increasing the number of computers we can have our software on ?? I know in my case, I have a computer in the house so I can do things when I'm not out in the shop .. I have a shop computer which I use to up load my projects, I store all my projects in " The Cloud " so it's easy for me to share my projects between the computers ... But this becomes a pain in the BUTT when I have to go and meet with a client ... I have to take apart and pack up one of the computers to take to the client so I can design a project with the input from the client .. I also have a Surface Pro that runs 3rd party software including CW software .. I would really like to just be able to take the Surface Pro and be able to design the project with the client and be able to send it to this Cloud Place ...
    Please don't double post.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!