Thread: 1 year sober pin

Default 1 year sober pin

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	one yr sober.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	71185I was wondering if anyone could make a pattern of this pin? The 23 yr. old son of a good friend just reached his 1 year of sobriety mark and I would like to carve this for him.

Thank you

Chris

Default 1 year pin in 1.187

Here is my try. I did this in 1.187 using the 2d/3d tools. Including both the mpc and the pattern.

On the pattern after placing on the board set bit optimization to best to get the detail. On the mpc I reduced the size on everything so I could meet the upload size limit..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Looks great I'm going to try and use it for my brother inlaw just past 1 year 25 years bad 1 good Thanks Racer (John)
    Ps Thanks For all your Help day to day I Love it . A Start U Member Working to get better this year for LHR And CONNIE
    Last edited by fwharris; 08-16-2014 at 11:48 PM.
    John A Start U Member
    B,C Machine, PE, Probe, ComFormimg Vectors, Centerline, 2D, 3D, DFX Import, Rotary, Key Hole, 2 RingNeck Blues DC-Insert,STL
    3.102 / 2.007 and 1.187

Quote Originally Posted by racer View Post
    Looks great I'm going to try and use it for my brother inlaw just past 1 year 25 years bad 1 good Thanks Racer (John)
    Ps Thanks For all your Help day to day I Love it . A Start U Member Working to get better this year for LHR And CONNIE
    John,

Thanks sir! I did forget to add that those who do not have the 2d/3d tools will probably get some kind of error on the mpc. You can delete the puffing stuff and it should work.

Keep that battle going John! Get better for yourself first!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.