Thread: Yes my CW projects are LEGIT

Default Yes my CW projects are LEGIT

Some of you are wondering if my CW projects are legit. YES THEY ARE!

Grandpa' Gazebo was designed with MOI3D which was very easy to do, for me anyway.

For the wheelbarrow project, again with MOI3D and Designer and by searching on the internet for inspiration.

The Kitchen Stationary, a lot of grayscale png's were given to me by General CNC for me to use at my own will and to make projects for the I-carver also. So the bread pattern is legit.

The Chef's herb garden was first design by my daughter years ago. Yes she's very talented.

I worked as a mechanical technician for sawmill machinery for many years which I find now, helps me a lot on designing things.

Hopefully this will cover all of your doubts.

Y'all have a great day!

Suzanne

WOW! That is very sad you have to defend your creativity. Shame on someone for thinking something like that.

3. Default

Where r these people coming from? Sorry you had to deal with that.

Suzanne,
    Please don't let a few reflect negatively on the rest of us. Personally, I believe your projects are very creative, and hope you continue producing them.
    Gary
    3D Pro Ver. 3.103 Build 14, STL & DXF Importer, Rotary, Conforming Vectors, Centerline- Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU T6500 @ 2.10GHz 4GB Ram 64 bit Operating System using Windows 7

Suzanne

Don't let what other people say bother you. They are just helping you by driving people to your WEB site to check it out. Keep it up
    Leo Davenport
    Enjoy Life Carve Something everyday

Suzanne I do not know what this is all about but I do know. Your projects and patterns are your work and have seen you working on them. I have also carved patterns that you have made for me on my request. You do very nice work . Keep up the nice work. The one's I have carved where great .

Quote Originally Posted by zan29 View Post
    Some of you are wondering if my CW projects are legit. YES THEY ARE!

Grandpa' Gazebo was designed with MOI3D which was very easy to do, for me anyway.

For the wheelbarrow project, again with MOI3D and Designer and by searching on the internet for inspiration.

The Kitchen Stationary, a lot of grayscale png's were given to me by General CNC for me to use at my own will and to make projects for the I-carver also. So the bread pattern is legit.

The Chef's herb garden was first design by my daughter years ago. Yes she's very talented.

I worked as a mechanical technician for sawmill machinery for many years which I find now, helps me a lot on designing things.

Hopefully this will cover all of your doubts.

Y'all have a great day!

Suzanne
    Suzanne,

As they said in ancient Rome "No illigitimus carborundum est." (don't let the bastards wear you down!)
    Steve

Thank you guys for your support! Very much appreciated!

I wouldn't worry bout ... Keep up the good work ... There's saying .... " What other people say and think about me ,, Is none of my business "
    Mans Quest for knowledge,,, means he'll always find a way !!

That's good thinkin'!

Quote Originally Posted by ktjwilliams View Post
    I wouldn't worry bout ... Keep up the good work ... There's saying .... " What other people say and think about me ,, Is none of my business "