Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible Home Depot order.

Thanks for sharing that clarification of Home Depot policy of no military discount for contractors, just on personal cards. This will make a difference in my shopping habits. We wish you the best on your decision to get a CW regardless.
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

fwharris... re-read carefully what he said, HD is no longer offering military discounts to contractors....

They still offer it to us retired folks that are everyday woodworkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Canemaker View Post
    fwharris... re-read carefully what he said, HD is no longer offering military discounts to contractors....

They still offer it to us retired folks that are everyday woodworkers.
    On my last few visits to HD they would not give me the discount on my purchases that I had that they used to. The clerk told me that "commodities" no longer qualify. I was buying tape and some pipe fittings. Prior to this the discount was applied to any and all items. At Lowe's they honor the discount on every item you purchase.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Sorry to hear that, I agree that Lowes gives the 10% on everything, paint, tape, drill bits, plumbing, etc... I just don't shop at Home Depot that often due to location not being close. Let's continue making sawdust... I worked all afternoon in my garage with the outside temp being 95+ with a heat index of 105 and humidity at 55% I think I lost about 10 pounds of sweat trying to find my cw...

Quote Originally Posted by Canemaker View Post
    Sorry to hear that, I agree that Lowes gives the 10% on everything, paint, tape, drill bits, plumbing, etc... I just don't shop at Home Depot that often due to location not being close. Let's continue making sawdust... I worked all afternoon in my garage with the outside temp being 95+ with a heat index of 105 and humidity at 55% I think I lost about 10 pounds of sweat trying to find my cw...
    A true sweat shop I would say. I would need lots of cold refreshments to keep me going!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

My local Home Depot still gives me a 10% Military Discount on everything...even sale items. But, I use my debit card, not a contractor's nor personal Home Depot card.(Lowes is the same, but they have to call a manager to the register if it exceeds a certain amount...I think $100, but not sure...I just let them do their thing whenever they need to.)
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12