Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Considering selling machine

Default Considering selling machine

I have a Carve wright version C machine that is about a year old that I am considering selling. Paid over $3000 on my original purchase. Love the machine and have made lots of great stuff with it.. I just don't use it as much and thinking of trying another hobbie.

Message me and make offer.

-Version C with less than 73hrs cut time, 86 on servos
    - Has been cleaned, oiled and maintained with all recommended grease, shaft lube, dust collection, etc.
    - Kept in climate controlled area and is in excellent shape.
    - It is due for a $75 flex shaft because after oiling this last two times, it has a slight chatter and a little warm on a long carve. I may go ahead and replace it within a few days though. Besides the shaft, I promise you will be getting the equivalent of a new machine.
    -Heavy duty traction belts
    - Ordered with all top notch features at the time
    - All decorative bits
    -2 1/8 cutting
    -2 1/6 carving bits
    -2 other size carving bits - each used once. Good for faster carving.
    - 2 60 degree vee bits for signs
    - Dust collector (the metal one in the store) - works great on shop vac and keeps very clean
    - Every software add-ons except STL importer
    - Will be shipped in Original packaging
    - USB Card and reader in excellent shape
    - All manuals, etc.
    - Scanning probe used twice and is in original box.
    -I'm sure I didn't list something- so please ask.
    - If you never used one of these, I'll be glad to give out my phone number and email to guide you through setup and running. But really very simple.

Thanks

What price do you think you will be asking? Also remember the software is not transferable, so for me, I am only interested in the "Hardware" part of the machine..

Your location might help too as you may be in someone's back yard and you can pass it over the fence...
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalwoodshop View Post
    Your location might help too as you may be in someone's back yard and you can pass it over the fence...
    I would be nice to pass it over a fence... Mobile, AL

Well, until you post a price, it will probably stay on your side of the fence....

I will be fine with that.

7. Default

Software cannot be transferred with a machine sold, you are kidding me. You mean LHR is going to sell it all over again for a machine being sold. I can't believe it. Is that a standard industry practice? I can't quite understand this.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by edsingletary View Post
    Software cannot be transferred with a machine sold, you are kidding me. You mean LHR is going to sell it all over again for a machine being sold. I can't believe it. Is that a standard industry practice? I can't quite understand this.
    YUUUUUP, I don't like it either and trust me it has been debated on here until the powers that be put a stop to it.

9. Default

You pay for something , it's yours. Sell it , give it away, it's yours. That's my thought. Sometimes greed gets in the way with the best of companies.

10. Default

Still having a hard time swallowing this revelation.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast