Thread: Patterns on usb stck from the Conference

Default Patterns on usb stck from the Conference

Quick question, so in order to open the patterns on the tutorials , I would need to purchase 3.0 ?. I downloaded the free patterns folder, but when I try to open ( Home of the brave blank) I get a msg. that it was written with a newer version , I have 1.187. thanks for the help.

I think you need at least 2.0xx to open them.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

The pattern will open for you and you can follow the step-by-step tutorial to create your own.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Ok Thanks everyone

5. Default

If there is a sudden unexpected power failure the CW stops of course. Is there a function somehow to continue the carve where it was interrupted. It would sure be great if it could be continued, lost 2 half projects during a sudden thunderstorm.

Last year right before I started a long 4 hour carve, I happened to glance outside and saw a huge thunderstorm heading my way. I decided to wait. Good thing, 20 minutes later power went out. I have thought about getting a ups, but decided I haven't had any issues yet. Still thinking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by edsingletary View Post
    If there is a sudden unexpected power failure the CW stops of course. Is there a function somehow to continue the carve where it was interrupted. It would sure be great if it could be continued, lost 2 half projects during a sudden thunderstorm.
    Depending on what type of elements you have in your design you can place a "0" depth carve region over the area that has already been carved. Open your original project file, place the 0 depth carve region over the already carved area leaving in just short of where your carving stopped. Do a "save as" and rename it. Upload to the card and reload your board into the machine.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

8. Default

Would be nice to just have an auto save and resume button