Thread: Industrial Carving with the CW to make MONEY

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I am in a holding pattern with the big project waiting for some Leather Rivets to come in. I added the Rivets to the design to better hold the edge guide over the years. So since the CW machine was free I made 5 of the Command Board handles for a order going to near New Orleans. I type this as the Heat Transfer Press is heating up to Print the White Board. This is always a challange as moisture inside the board causes steam and it sounds like a .22 gun when the top coat pops... I have tricks to do it and I will see... I have 13 blanks and 5 boards to print.... wish me luck... In the mean time the 5 handles came out nice and the 5th coat of poly finish is drying. That new wider format printer came in handy making this board as I used the 13 x 19 transfer sheets.

Pictures:

First is a Production Sample that has a scratch in the surface of the board but is a test for the rivets and is off to a Salesman as a Sample.
    Board waiting for Rivets then after all the hammering is done, I will install the Velcro clocks and SHIP...
    Command board Handles.
    Sample Artwork taking the Fire Chief's ideas and making a Mock Up Sample.
    Cool FLAME Tags the first 2 Fire Departments for the Alabama order in photo proof.

Having FUN in the Shop.

Edit... Did 3 and had 2 blow out.... not looking good for the home team... Break time to regroup... Last picture the blow out....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC03306_WEB.jpg   DSC03297_WEB.jpg   DSC03326.JPG   DSC03327_WEB.jpg  

St 1.jpg   St2.jpg   H2.jpg   DSC03329_WEB.jpg  

Last edited by Digitalwoodshop; 10-03-2014 at 03:29 PM.
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com