Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Designer 3.0 Pattern along a path

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    New Windsor, MD
    Posts
    688

    Default Designer 3.0 Pattern along a path

    A quick question not necessarily on this feature, but discovered during the tutorial. I was going through the "Rose frame" tutorial and I noticed that my basic patterns don't have a rose, in fact I don't have a flowers folder at all. Why is this missing from mine and how do I get the flowers? I never deleted the flowers, I just never seemed to have any. Were they added with 2.0 and I didn't get them because I went straight from 1.0 to 3.0? What other basic patterns might I be missing?

    dave

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Coeur D'Alene Idaho
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Good question. I have Designer 2.0 and do not have a flower folder either.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Great Texas Gulf Coast
    Posts
    5,309

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dale View Post
    Good question. I have Designer 2.0 and do not have a flower folder either.
    This pattern will be made available for free on the tutorials page, soon.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dltccf View Post
    A quick question not necessarily on this feature, but discovered during the tutorial. I was going through the "Rose frame" tutorial and I noticed that my basic patterns don't have a rose, in fact I don't have a flowers folder at all. Why is this missing from mine and how do I get the flowers? I never deleted the flowers, I just never seemed to have any. Were they added with 2.0 and I didn't get them because I went straight from 1.0 to 3.0? What other basic patterns might I be missing?

    dave
    Apparently that folder doesn't exist outside of the internal office license. I have since added the needed pattern to the zip folder that is downloaded to get the tutorial. Good catch! Thanks

  5. #5

    Default

    where can I down load the rose frame tutorial from ?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    2,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by farmer View Post
    where can I down load the rose frame tutorial from ?
    You can find the tutorials here:

    http://www.carvewright.com/project-d...3-0-tutorials/
    Steve

  7. #7

    Default

    thanks for the help

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •