Thread: $220 is what's left

Default $220 is what's left

I bought the harbor freight dust collector yesterday and have it assembled..... I have everything that carvewright has to offer, I have... $20.00 on a 4" hose and If I decide $200.00 on the sculpter progam left... tell LHR to slow down on there programs so I can take a breather...
    Last edited by aokweld101; 03-08-2015 at 06:54 AM.

Heck, why slow down the more programs the better.. knowledge is power no matter how old we get.

Quote Originally Posted by Canemaker View Post
    Heck, why slow down the more programs the better.. knowledge is power no matter how old we get.
    And Canemaker would know ... he must have a lot of power by now! Meanwhile, back to the Harbour Freight Dust collector and aokweld101, I suggest a new 1 Micron filter bag from American Fabric Filter Company. It will make a huge difference in how well your collector collects the fine particles. They aren't cheap but they filter much better and at the same time allow a lot more airflow through your machine. It is a superior upgrade ... and they are located in Florida.

I have been using a shop vac and it was'nt doing well I have dust everywhere, so a upgrade was needed!