Thread: BIG THANK U's!!!!!!!

Red face BIG THANK U's!!!!!!!

I'd like to send out a couple of BIG THANK YOUs to Mr.AL and also to Mr. JOE who have been so very helpful to me in the lasts 2 months!!
    Both of them have helped me by email and also by phone.
    These 2 people helped me through 1 of the toughest problems that I've ever had with this machine and I give them a lot of credit for helping me to get it back in operation!!!
    So Mr.AL and Mr. JOE.......thank you both so very much and lots of love and many blessings to you!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you,
    your friend and pal,

George,
    Redneck in Florence,

Could you please explain what was wrong and how it got fixed. Someone else may have the same problem(s) and your experience could help them.

Yes we're alwayz looking for the cause N effect ...
    Mans Quest for knowledge,,, means he'll always find a way !!

Mr. AL & Mr. JOE....

these 2 generous people helped me to solve the problem of why the bit was burning the wood instead of cutting and carving it.

Mr Joe was kind enough to sell me a cutting motor when the housing on the one that I had in the machine , the bottom part where the flex shaft locks into it, broke out!
    I could not locate the broken piece or pieces....so Mr. Joe seen my post for the housing and replied to my post.

Mr. AL.....has exchanged emails and photos with me many times and also helped me in detail....step by step in depth instructions on how to check the Z Truck, replace the bearings in the Y Truck and also a trick on using tape on the plastic cover as a seat belt when the CLOSE CVER keeps showing up on the screen.
    As soon as I put in the cutting motor that Mr. Joe sent to me.......it cut perfect with sawdust.....instead of burning the wood!!!!

Again.....I thank these men in helping me solve a serious issue that I had with this machine........and also for saving me a great deal of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George,
    Redneck,
    Florence,SC

Mr. George,

You are WELCOME !!! Credit must be given to YOU TOO.... You stuck with it and are back carving....

WE are all hear to support each other and have fun doing it... This was posted 22 hours ago and I am just seeing it... Almost Midnight... I am in bed reading by 8:30 PM most night.... I gave up the late nights for the Calm Cool Mornings.... Making Great Progress on my projects. Put my boards on eBay today to see if it generates any interest.... First time selling in years.

So George give yourself a big pat on the back... you did a fine job fixing the machine. You have that "Ability".... it's a gift. And I love your artwork... something I have no clue how to do... I am "Wires".... George even gave ME Computer Advice last Thursday when my RF Router went down... Old age... and I fat fingered the setup of the new one I had in storage.... Lost the Internet for 16 hours and it was like 6 days... George called when I was in "DEEP".... And with no Internet... NO Long Distance Phone... I use MagicJack... I don't have a Cell Phone.... They say 4G will be here soon... ? I am out in the "Stix"...

Thanks Buddy...

AL
    Last edited by Digitalwoodshop; 06-24-2014 at 10:30 PM.
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com