Thread: Machine Availability Status

1. Default Machine Availability Status

I have a recommendatin for your forum. I am on your list fora Carvewright machine. Would be helpfor if you would post updates on when you expect your next shipment. JOHN

Last time I spoke to someone to CW about their machines they said they could see them available by I believe March. I think after the move they were busy concentrating on settling in, and fielding phone calls. I have several friends who have opted to wait for the CW machine will be interesting when the finally do get in.

Best of luck to you.

J
    "Today I am becoming who I once dreamed to be."

Default I am # 124 on the waiting list for new machines

Given the number of probs on the older stock...I will wait for the new stuff to come in...I don't want to pick up a unit thats been on the shelf for 3 months.

I don't think that there is a unit in the world thats been on the shelf for 3 months not with the backlog of orders out there.
    Why don't they ever clear a neighborhood to plant a forest instead of the other way around.

5. Default CompuCarve shipping from Sears

I was on the e-mail notification list from Sears to be informed when the CompuCarve became available again. Last Tuesday I got the e-mail, an orderd right away. FREE SHIPPING! The unit arrived yesterday.

So they are available again, but only on-line. The backorder still exists in stores. I checked at the local Sears and he said the shipment date to stores is May 5.