Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: amazon prime

Default amazon prime

If you have Amazon prime then I recommend ordering your replacement carving bits from there. I just ordered a carving bit and it was $35 and with Prime you get no cost two day shipping and it arrived the very next day after I ordered.

dave

But don't you pay a premium for Amazon Prime?

Prime does cost $99 a year. Up from $89 but we'll worth it if you buy a lot on line. And can stomach the companies somewhat bullying Microsoft like behavior... I love being able too get stuff in two days without leaving the house to shop or paying extra for shipping.

We live out in the country and having prime is a + for us.

I wish I ordered more stuff from amazon to make the prime worth while....home depot also sells some carvewright stuff...free shipping if you order online and pick-up in store...I usually get mine from cw parts....downside to depot is the time frame can't compete with amazon prime...

Amazon prime paid for itself with me in the first month. I would say in a typical week, I get an amazon delivery at least 4 out of the 7 days. I have also started to use there subscription based services on things I regularly buy... that's kinda of a nice feature as well. Just for the fun of it, I just check my amazon account... I have placed 127 order in 2014... and many of them where 5-6 item orders so I guess I order way too much stuff!
    Doug Fletcher

I use Prime all the time. It is worth it for me and my family.
    Steve

Centerline
    Pattern Editor
    Conforming Vectors
    DXF Importer
    STL Importer
    2D Advanced Tools
    Designer 1.187, 2.007 and **NONE** on Mac OS 10.15.6 and Windows 10 via Parallels on Mac

May I ask which bit you ordered?

Quote Originally Posted by dltccf View Post
    If you have Amazon prime then I recommend ordering your replacement carving bits from there. I just ordered a carving bit and it was $35 and with Prime you get no cost two day shipping and it arrived the very next day after I ordered.

dave

Quote Originally Posted by zan29 View Post
    May I ask which bit you ordered?
    Yes, of course you may ask. It was the 1/16th carving bit.

dave

I know this is an old thread, but I just saw it. I have had Prime for years, and they have a ton of extra features a lot of people don't realize; not just the free 2-day shipping. There are certain items/prices only prime members can see (and we don't always know that when we see them!), they have a library of on-demand movies and tv shows you can watch for free, as well as e-books and music you can read or listen to for free. They even deliver groceries within the 48 states. And the biggest thing most people don't realize - you can share your prime account with up to 4 people!
    - Ken
    Later model "B" Machine with CarveTight and Rubber belt upgrades
    RNB Model "A" Dust Collection, Scanning Probe, Rotary Jig
    Designer 3, Conforming Vectors, STL Importer, DXF Importer, Rotary, Basic, Pattern Editor (Probe), Advanced 3D, Centerline

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast