Thread: carvewright 2.0 upgrade

Default carvewright 2.0 upgrade

Hi, I have bought the 2.0 upgrade and it worked great, but now i try and use it and it says i need a licence number i put the number that came in my email from carvewright and it still will not work ?????? what do i need to do? getting really frustrated

Try going to carvewright's website. Go into support software and pattern activation, log into your account and try activating from there. That's how I had to do it when I upgraded to Designer2. Hope this helps.

When you purchased the upgrade CarveWright sent you an email invoice. The serial number was on that. Copy and paste the number into word. In your designer program under Help you will find Manage licenses. Click on that then Activate license. Copy and Paste the number from work onto that page and it should activate your license. For some reason I can't copy and paste directly from the email invoice to the correct window.
    Clint
    CarveWright StartU team member
    Web Site WWW.clintscustomcarving.com

i will have to wait till this morning to call LHR i cannot do anything with designer it wont let me click on anything, it just wants the serial # or activation code. i did pull up my email they sent me and put the serial # in and it says it does not exist.

Select continue without registration then go to help > manage license > update license.

You only activate code ONCE.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

got it thanks to the people at carvwright,they are great