Thread: Looking for contracts / Assist with carving jobs

Default Looking for contracts / Assist with carving jobs

I am working hard to try to turn my hobby into profits. If anyone needs any assistance completing jobs or if you are turning away any jobs because you cant make the deadlines, please PM me for information on what I can offer. PM me for information.
    I am specializing in custom plaques and picture frames among other wood carvings. Will consider any jobs for pay!!

Facebook Facebook Facebook

You would be surprised at how much business you get from that alone. I started with one machine and now have four. And could use more.
    Custom Stadium Coin Racks for displaying Military Challenge Coins, GeoCoins and the like- http://www.etsy.com/shop/stadiumdisplays
    OR http://shop.ebay.com/stadiumdisplays...&_trksid=p4340

that is a great place to sell , look up the facebook online sales/yardsells /ect ect. i do most all my sales thru there and best part is its free advertising
    Quote Originally Posted by unitedcases View Post
    Facebook Facebook Facebook

You would be surprised at how much business you get from that alone. I started with one machine and now have four. And could use more.
    Start U Member

Default Slick Tee's

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernSigns View Post
    I am working hard to try to turn my hobby into profits. If anyone needs any assistance completing jobs or if you are turning away any jobs because you cant make the deadlines, please PM me for information on what I can offer. PM me for information.
    I am specializing in custom plaques and picture frames among other wood carvings. Will consider any jobs for pay!!
    I'm interested in having some work done. 7'x7' and smaller, mostly text and some deer heads. how many can you handle per month?