Thread: my second litho

Default my second litho

It turned out good this time being able to see what the litho looks like in 2.005 sure helps, on my first litho I was using 1.87 and was guessing on what it looked like..I still have to do the grunt work tomorrow the painting, I have it sanded just needs a clear coat on it and used a 2 foot rope light ...I'll post the box when done..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0327.JPG   DSCF0328.JPG  

You sanded,painted and cleared coated a litho?

Oh wait.... After my re-read I see your referring to the light box....... Maybe I need to go to bed......

Great job on the litho!

I done the lite box today. And finished the lion tray also, thought I could glue the lions to the disc but that didn't work so I sanded down the paws a little and brad nailed it. and its holding,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0329.JPG   DSCF0330.JPG   DSCF0332.JPG   DSCF0331.JPG  

DSCF0336.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by aokweld101 View Post
    I done the lite box today. And finished the lion tray also, thought I could glue the lions to the disc but that didn't work so I sanded down the paws a little and brad nailed it. and its holding,
    great job,, boy you are going to town you must be going to a trade show with all this
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

I'm going to Ohio in three weeks and seeing my wife's family, the litho is for her mom, her dad had passed on and it's a gift, and going to a Hank Williams Jr. concert and setting up for two days trying to sell the things that I made in the last 18 months.