Thread: What????

Default What????

I'm sick at my stomach..... I just upgraded to 2.05 at full price 1 week ago and now it's on sale!? Any chance on getting a credit? I mean, it was my birthday a few days ago and all...... ( I'm sitting here looking all sweet and innocent) (might even be batting my eye's)

Roger

Does your credit card offer price protection? Just call LHR and ask. That's the only way you'll know.
    Custom Cabinets built with the help of my Carvewright - Custom Dart Cabinets

Please don't hi-jack threads and take them off topic.. it makes using the search function very difficult and doesn't help get your, or the original posters concerns addressed.

We have sales almost every month. I cannot go back to every order that was placed and give people credit!
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Well there ya have that.....

Ouch....

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Reminds me of a story I heard.... This couple had gotten married and were at a amusement park that had a helicopter rides and it was $50.00 for the both of them to ride and just being married they looked at each other knowing they couldn't afford it and replied to each other after all $50.00 dollars is $50.00 dollars and went on.... 30yrs later They went back to the amusement park and the same helicopter and pilot were there and the married couple had the same discussion, the pilot knew what it meant to them, So he made them an offer that he would take them up as long as they didn't make a sound if they made any noise that he was going to charge them the $50.00. So they agreed and pilot took them on a whirlwind ride doing loops and such. When on the ground the pilot said to the husband " I don't believe it " not a sound... and the husband replied I was about to say something when we lost her! And said "after all... fifty bucks is ...fifty bucks....
    Last edited by aokweld101; 05-02-2014 at 03:28 PM.

Sorry, that was why I was holding off till the holiday this month. (they use to have a percentage off on holidays) But since it's $30 off will call LHR Monday for a question and if the answer is good will buy it then.

All other software is 10% off, $30 off 2.0 is 15% off. I don't understand the problem.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!